Happy Valentines Day from Cole Valley Alley!
If, like us, you still haven’t figured out what to do, here are some local (and semi-local) options:
– Stay out of the rain by cuddling up at home with a romantic dinner and sensual massage.
– Grab some gourmet chocolates from Coco-luxe Confections (1673 Haight Street, @ Cole, open ’till 8 PM).
– Pick up some cheese, chocolate and/or wine from Say Cheese (856 Cole Street, open ’till 7 PM).
– Find a nice bottle of vino at Val De Cole Wines & Spirits (906 Cole Street).
– Check out Sunny Country (1101 Stanyan Street) for some lovely bouquets.
– As it’ll be near impossible to get a reservation anywhere at this point, try snagging a table at Cha Cha Cha. They don’t take reservations, so as long as you get there early (they open at 5 PM) you should be able to get a table pretty quickly. If there is a wait, hang out in the bar with a pitcher of their delicious sangria.
– If you’re sick of all this love crap, and want to get covered in wet feathers, head down to the annual PILLOW FIGHT starting at 6 PM at Justin Herman Plaza.